Gold Coast City Daily Photo

Gold Coast City is the last city before the State of New South Wales. The Gold Coast has spectacular beaches and is a major tourist destination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Monday, May 22, 2006

Now that's a hat


I took too long taking this photo so they ended up looking at me. This guy in the green hat makes objects (like animals) from long baloons.

Gold Coast History - 1908 - Queensland's first National Park, comprising 131 hectares, is established on western slope of Tamborine Mountain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

what did you say to them after that? ..lol!

10:00 pm  
Blogger Darren said...

From Gold Coast Daily Photo - I think I just smiled and walked away.

4:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home