Gold Coast City Daily Photo

Gold Coast City is the last city before the State of New South Wales. The Gold Coast has spectacular beaches and is a major tourist destination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Friday, July 14, 2006

Joy Flights


There are several places you can take a helicopter flight to see the Gold Coast.

This one has just taken off from the end of the pier at Marina Mirage. You can also take a flight from Sea World and Dream World.

When I took my flight from Sea World, I was lucky enough to be on board with friends of the pilot. I got my flight extended and got to see places others don't, like an outdoor movie set.

The pilot is "on call" from a person who lives on a large boat out at sea. He calls her up and she goes out and picks him up, which means the boat is big enough for the helicopter to land on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home