Gold Coast City Daily Photo

Gold Coast City is the last city before the State of New South Wales. The Gold Coast has spectacular beaches and is a major tourist destination.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wall art


The wall art on this toilet block is very intricate and well done. It's a pity it was put on a toilet block as it makes spending time admiring it make you look weird.

I took another picture around the back, but I just didn't feel right taking the photo around the female side.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE PHOTO'S, I PLAN TO TOUR AUSTRALIA VERY SOON.
LEE LEMONT

3:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice...Your Photos are lovely.
I wish going back there once again in my life time.
I too, had many unforgetable memories in Australia. Some are sweet and some are heart-brokening. But I remember them all hard.

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home